1994-1998 – Learned MS Office Programs then trained students at Minh Thu Computer Company Ltd.; Hardware installation for retail.
1999-2001 – Director Assistant at MT Import-Export Construction Machine Co. Ltd,
2003-2005 – Co-owner of Sisters Tours Vietnam – Responsible for Financial Management
2006-2008 – at Sisters Tours Vietnam as HR Management
2009-2018 – at Sisters Tours Vietnam as the Managing Director
2015 – 2018 – Co-owner – Vietnam Social Development Consulting Company
Hien has gone through business processes, she has accumulated much experience in
operating personnel; finance; supervising product quality; Build up company
culture with criterions :"PRESTIGE, PROFESSIONAL, DEVOTION, EFFECTIVE CORPORATION"
to partners, Create a experts network to bring creative, interesting stories to serve
visitors; create suppliers network which provide sustainable, responsible products.
Degree / Date Earned
1990-1994 - Bachelor of Arts - Hanoi Foreign Language University (English-Chinese)
1998-2002 - Bachelor of Arts - Hanoi Foreign Trade University
2016 – Short term course of Business Management – Hanoi National Economic University
2009 – Co-founder Responsible Travel Club of Vietnam (RTC)
2011-2016: Deputy President of Responsible Travel Club of Vietnam (RTC)
2018-now: President of Responsible Travel Club of Vietnam (RTC)
2014: Participated in the "Train The Trainer" training program of the EU-ESRT
(The EU-funded Environmentally and Socially Responsible Tourism Programme)
2015 - 2017: Participate in training courses on building skills
and product development; Sales & marketing skills were organized
by the German International Cooperation Agency GIZ.
Tourism which acts for the the Earth " GREEN - CLEAN -IMBUED CULTURAL IDENTITY"
is the connection between the community and the tourist. With such consciousness, Hien has been involved in building the Responsible Travel Club of Vietnam since 2009 with practical activities to promote her own sustainable business sense, the company
and all related parties to the tourism product. Specifically:
- Participated in building the operating mechanism of RTC and its members;
- Participated in building code of behaviors of responsible tourism activities for
Tourism Companies in the RTC.
- Participated in building code of behaviors of responsible tourism activities
for all tourism-related components such as hotels, cruise ships, vehicles, guides, restaurants, tourist destinations, communities and travel companies members;
- Organized activities to share, improve the knowledge of responsibility tourism
for the Tour Guides network that RTC members use;
- Organized activities in association with universities to train young
guides to create source guides for member companies;
- Organized activities to survey ecotourism sites, community tourism;
- Organized training activities to raise awareness for the office department
about Green Office;
- Organized environmental campaigns such as Earth Hour,
cycling for the environment;
- Organized skills training for the RTC's office staff ;
- Periodically organize Social Drinks to connect responsible suppliers with
- Organizing sharing experiences, difficulties at management
level for members;
- Support to build community tourism area products: Dong Ngac CBT -
Conservate Dong Ngac ancient village;
- Support the development of the Refill My Bottle - reduce the
amount of bottles in water when travelling in Vietnam;
- Assisting in the development of the Ecohost system to upgrade
homestay quality in Northern and Central Vietnam; Assist homestay
owners to do business sustainably;
- Join to link other organizations with RTC such as WWF, Pan Nature - provide
a list of restaurants that consume wildlife to avoid using;
- Search and support for introducing artisans, artists who
preserving ancient culture;
- Find support for introducing and using environmentally-friendly green products.