Executive TECHNOLOGY leader
Driving impactful technology advancements, solutions, and teams
Technology leader with 25+ years of experience in Digital Commerce, Data Analytics, Retail Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) with broad history of integration data, compliance and team building. Executing business strategies is her strength and she is inspired to utilize her technical experiences and leverage data to influence business strategies.
Proven areas of expertise include:
- Strategic Planning Execution
- Enterprise Architecture
- IT & Business Leadership
- Customer Analytics
- Omni-Channel Technology Strategies
- Operational Improvements
- Digital Transformation
- Contract Negotiations Procurement
- Team Building Mentoring
2002 - Present: Vice President Development, Infrastructure & Analytics at ShopHQ,
ShopHQ is home shopping network that broadcast to 90 million homes and top 25 ecommerce operator
- Create and execute technology roadmaps, operational plans to ensure execution against project plan and delivery commitments for the company’s $700 million revenue strategies.
- Manage and provide architecture direction for eCommerce website and Mobile platforms to sustain a 6% conversion rate while average retailers are at 3%.
- Lead Business Intelligence and Customer Analytics teams to retain an active customer base of 1.5+ million.
- Has an in-depth experience in digital strategy, software selection, architecture, implementation, project management and production support of both front-end customer-facing and back-end operational systems.
- Lead cross-functional teams of 50+ on-shore and off-shore technologist to deliver solutions on time using Agile methodology. (MS .Net, Java, Oracle, Data warehouse, Database Administrators and Infrastructure)
- Lead custom development and implementation of 3rd party software such as Salesforce, Oracle, Manhattan and many Infrastructure initiatives.
- Utilize cloud-based solutions to fulfill critical functionalities for eCommerce, Contact Center, Marketing & Analytics.
1994 - 2002: Experience Architect Consultant
As an Architect consultant with a proven track record of developing solutions and leading teams to transform numerous companies through successful implementation of digital transformation, back office system optimizations and data strategies.
- Augsburg Fortress Publishers @Minnesota - Senior consultant upgraded ERP for a publishing house.
- Navigant Vacations @Colorado - Solution architect implemented an online travel portal.
- 1-800-Flowers.com @New York – Architect led project for the floral and gourmet food gift retailer.
- Abbot Laboratories @Colorado – Architect reporting for Abbott to help improve lives with life-changing technology.
- Kinetic Concepts Inc @Texas - Senior Consultant performed advisory role for Kinetic Concepts, a global corporation that produces medical technology related to wounds and wound healing.
- Rosemount Aerospace @Minnesota - Senior Consultant responsible for the application and data conversion of ERP implementation.
- Amcom Software @Minnesota - Oracle DBA responsible for mission-critical telecommunication applications.
Education & Affiliations
- B.S in Computer Science – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis 1994
- Chair of Board – Bridges to Learning, organization providing education for impoverished children
- Volunteer Group Leader – Simpson Homeless Shelter